Ep2: Amazon FBA: What Are The Pros and Cons?
In this episode I help you the listener decide if Amazon FBA is the eCommerce business for you.
Amazon FBA is arguably the trendiest online business model in 2016 if your looking to sell physical products. Amazon’s FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon) program allows ‘the little guy’ the ability to directly access and sell to consumers worldwide via the Amazon.com platform. No more ‘I hope I get approved by Walmart’, just to see the of giant big box store(s) constantly eat away at your margins. While FBA does have its advantages (they handle warehousing, fulfillment, shipping, returns…), this ecommerce platform doesn’t come without its own set of unique risks. I cover it all in this episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast.
What’s covered in this episode (ep2).
- Pros and Cons of Amazon FBA vs other eCommerce business models.
- Picking a low competition niche/product that will actually sell on Amazon.
- The Timeline: From product selection all the way to final delivery at Amazon’s warehouse(s).
- The Financial Investment: Total cost of designing, sourcing and importing a product(s).
- Risk factors that come along with outsourcing product manufacturing.
- Inventory issues.
- The learning curve (what you need to know)
- …and how to become successful at selling through the Amazon FBA program
Leave a Review on iTunes:
Prefer Drop Shipping? Here is the course I learned from. It comes along with 3 free gifts.