Ep1: Drop Shipping: What Are The Pros and Cons?
In this episode I help you the listener decide if Drop Shipping is the eCommerce business for you.
Drop Shipping has quickly become one of the go-to ecommerce business models for novice as well as experienced online entrepreneurs. Drop Shipping is awesome because it requires is no physical storefront, no (or minimal) employees, no warehouse and there is no inventory requirements. The best part is that a Drop Ship store is open 24 hours a day, you can make sales (aka make money) while you sleep and it can be started for as little as $300. In this episode I discuss the pros and cons of this type of business and help you decide if it is the right online ecommerce business for you. I cover it all in this episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast.
What’s covered in this episode (ep1).
- Pros and Cons of Drop Shipping vs other eCommerce business models
- Picking a product(s) to sell (a Niche)
- How long it takes to build a store.
- The financial investment to get your store running.
- Risk factors.
- The learning curve (what you need to know)
- …and how to become successful at drop shipping
Leave a Review on iTunes:
Here is the course I learned from. It comes along with 3 free gifts.