Ep 51: Have You Heard of ‘Private Label’ Amazon Dropshipping?
In this episode we interview a guy that brings a new twist selling on Amazon…
In the past I’ve covered EXTENSIVELY all aspects of drop shipping on Amazon & eBay…OR so I thought. Today I talk with Rico from 2Doodz who sells/dropships on Amazon but not in the way I have covered in past episodes. Best part is that his method is 100% within Amazon’s Terms of Service and still requires no upfront inventory or personal shipping of products. Basically, the method he reveals to us today on the podcast is a hybrid of Amazon dropshipping and Amazon FBA. So if your looking to get started on Amazon, Rico’s method is definitely something you’ll want to consider.
I am going to cover all of this and a whole lot more in this weeks episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast.
What’s covered in this episode (Ep51).
- Amazon Private Label Drop Shipping
- Dropshipping on Amazon and staying WITHIN their Terms of Service
- Transitioning from Dropshipping to Private Label FBA
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- 2 Doodz (YouTube – Channel)
- Free Facebook Group (Social Media – Facebook)
- Training Course (Course)
- Real Store Owner (Website – Drop Ship Course)
- Profit Scraper Get 10% Off FOR LIFE! (Software – Listing/Price Tracker/Inventory Management/Auto Ordering)