Ep 53: I GOT SUED!!!!!…And How To Protect Yourself!
In this episode we discuss how I got sued and how you can minimize your financial risk…
About two weeks ago I got sued for primarily allegedly selling counterfeit items on eBay. Now its not abnormal to get contacted by brand owners to remove product images and/or stop selling their branded products. That said, there appears to be a new trend of IP Law Firms suing (on the behalf of a brand owner) using questionable (in my opinion) legal practices to freeze PalPal account(s) of some eBay sellers. Now if you are selling counterfeit items…you deserve this. But, if your like me (and many others) and are 100% legit this tactic is simply bulls*$t! Not to worry though listeners, I’ll tell you how to minimize your risk and protect your assets. I am going to cover all of this and a whole lot more in this weeks episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast.
What’s covered in this episode (Ep53).
- Getting sued by a IP Law Firm
- Questionable tactics used to sue you as a eBay seller.
- How to protect your hard earned money (assuming your legit)
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- Real Store Owner (Website – Drop Ship Course)
- Profit Scraper Get 10% Off FOR LIFE! (Software – Listing/Price Tracker/Inventory Management/Auto Ordering)