Ep 54: Unique Income Opportunity(s) for an Expat
In this episode we discuss how to turn your expertise into income overseas…
Everyone is an expert in something. Figure out what your passionate about, realize you probably know more about it then the general public and capitalize on that knowledge. Start a podcast or YouTube channel talking about or showing to the masses your knowledge. Stick to this for at least one years and through the power of the internet, your almost guaranteed to garner a following (yep, its that simple). How do I monetize this following you ask? Once you have that following consider running a seminar a couple times a year in an exotic (3rd world) local…charge for it and there you go. A income source generated anywhere in the world. I am going to cover all of this and a whole lot more in this weeks episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast.
What’s covered in this episode (Ep54).
- Figure out what your an ‘expert’ at.
- Grow & then harness a podcast / YouTube following.
- Sell Seminars (among other things) to turn your audience into an income source
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- The New Expat (Website/Blog – Expat Seminar)
- The Expat Files (YouTube Channel – ‘The Expat Files)
- The Expat Files (Podcast – The Expat Files)
- Real Store Owner (Website – Drop Ship Course)
- Profit Scraper Get 10% Off FOR LIFE! (Software – Listing/Price Tracker/Inventory Management/Auto Ordering)