Ep 55: Updates: Lawsuit Over, Dropshipping Outlawed, Selling Facebook Ads
In this episode we cover some general updates, eBay outlawing dropshipping and Selling Facebook Ads…
A lot has happened in the past month w/ my lawsuit, eBay making changes, Amazon moving along nicely and the new fad ‘selling Facebook ads’. I’ve been busy traveling this past month and I’m happy to say my business ran smoothly without me. Additionally, the baseless lawsuit filed against me was dropped because it was…well…baseless! And lastly, if you have been on YouTube and search anything eCommerce related then you’ve probably seen ads promoting selling Facebook Ads to local businesses as a business model. And since these ads are so prevalent its worth it to me to address what exactly’s potentially problematic with this business model. I am going to cover all of this and a whole lot more in this weeks episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast.
What’s covered in this episode (Ep55).
- Traveling w/ a almost fully automated eBay business.
- My baseless lawsuit finally gets squashed.
- Amazon dropshipping as still looking promising.
- There is a new business model being pumped in 2019.
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- Real Store Owner (Website – Drop Ship Course)
- Profit Scraper Get 10% Off FOR LIFE! (Software – Listing/Price Tracker/Inventory Management/Auto Ordering)