Ep 9: Increasing eCommerce Conversion Rate
In this episode we tackle increasing your eCommerce conversion rate & easy site back-linking techniques…
Anyone who has a online store knows just how important bring traffic to their site is. But more important then drawling traffic, converting that traffic is the actual ‘name of the game’. Mike discusses A-B testing site tweaks, how many checkout steps are optimal and why desktop conversion rates are eroding. In addition to those factors, Mike dives deep into optimizing your checkout page and creating trust with visitors to your site. In the second part of this weeks episode, some incites into how novice and advanced eCommerce store owner alike can easily obtain ‘back-links’ to their site. Links that will help their site(s) rank on search engine result pages. Don’t miss out on all of this and more on this week’s episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast!
What’s covered in this episode (ep9).
- A-B testing changes (optimizations) to your site.
- Are less checkout steps always better?
- The eroding of ‘desktop’ conversion rates & why ‘mobile’ is on the rise.
- How many payment options you should offer your customers?
- Creating trust and credibility with those who visit your site.
- Quick and easy wins: ranking in search engines.
- Generating back-link to your site: a few methods.
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- SEMrush (Site – Powerful eCommerce Resource Tool)
- Amazon Payments (Site – Payment Method)
- ConversionXL (Blog/Site – Peep Laja’s Conversions Blog)
- eCommerce Fuel Podcast Ep (Podcast – Discussed)
- AllTop.com (Directory – Submit Your Site for a back-link)
- R-TT.com (Directory – Submit Your Site for a back link)
- DirectoryWorld.net (Directory – Submit Your Site for a back link)
- AllTheWebsites.org (Directory – Submit Your Site for a back link)
- Drop Shipping Resources (Tools/Resources)
- Real Store Owner (Drop Ship Course)
- Drop Ship Optimizer (Optimizer Your Store)
- SEO For eCommerce (Store SEO Course)