Ep3: My Background: Entrepreneurship / Travel / Online Income
In this episode I give you a little back ground about me and my history as a entrepreneur.
We all enjoy listening to podcasts about travel / business / eCommerce / entrepreneurship but ever wonder who the heck the host is? I, Mike Davis, decided I should probably have a episode explaining who I am, my history and why I created the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast. I tell my backstory starting from getting my first job at age ten, buying my first business at age fifteen and finding a profitable untapped niche in the lawn care/landscaping industry shortly there after. In addition, I talk about my career goals after college, starting my first eCommerce business in 2003, how I got addicted to travel and why I am pursuing drop shipping as a online business today. All of this and more in this episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast.
What’s covered in this episode (ep3).
- A brief (or not so brief) history about me, Mike Davis.
- Buying my first business at age fifteen.
- Starting my first (unsuccessful) eCommerce business back in 2003.
- My career pursuits in the government sector.
- Jumping on the real estate ‘flipping’ bandwagon in the height of the housing boom.
- Loosing interest in my 3-letter government job.
- Becoming a international travel addict in the process.
- …and how or why I chose drop shipping as a online eCommerce business for my future.
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- My Background A timeline of myself as an entrepreneur. (Blog Post)
- 4-Hour Work Week (by Tim Ferris)
- Real Store Owner (Drop Ship Course)
Here is the course I learned from. It comes along with 3 free gifts.