Ep7: Store Update, 80/20 Rule & Mobile vs Desktop Ads
In this episode we talk drop ship store updates, the 80/20 rule and advertising on mobile vs desktop…
Wondering how Mike’s new drop ship eCommerce store is doing? He gives a full ‘one-month-in’ update. In addition, he gives some insights on the famous 80/20 rule (and how it applies to the relationship you have with your suppliers). And to wrap up the show, he discusses Google Adwords Desktop vs Mobile advertising optimization strategies. Don’t miss out on all of this and more on this week’s episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast!
What’s covered in this episode (ep7).
- My Drop Ship Store: Updates on my store’s progress…one month in.
- Conversion rates: My store’s conversion rate…from clicks into paying customers.
- The 80/20 Rule: A twist to the 80/20 rule you are familiar with.
- Supplier Relationships: Staying on their good side and overcoming challenges.
- Google Adwords: Optimizing for changing trends.
- Mobile vs Desktop Advertising: The 2016 statistics are in…
- Advertising Channels: Which ones have the highest conversion rates?
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- eCommerce Conversion Rates (Article – Website)
- Drop Shipping Resources (Tools/Resources)
- Real Store Owner (Drop Ship Course)
- Drop Ship Optimizer (Optimizer Your Store)
Here is the course I learned from. It comes along with 3 free gifts.