Ep5: YouTube: 9 Little Used Money Making Tricks
In this episode we talk YouTube: How to make money outside of running ads.
If you have a YouTube channel, you have probably considered turning on the ads in order to profit from your videos. While running ads as a way to monopolize your channel is better then nothing, the real money is being made from other sources. This episode I cover the 9 little known techniques that are being used to earn the big money from owning a YouTube channel. All of this and more on this episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast.
What’s covered in this episode (Ep 5).
- YouTube.com: Creating a Channel.
- Generating Income: More then just turning on ads.
- Lead Generation to Blog/Website.
- Promotion of Products on Channel.
- Affiliate Marketing on YouTube: Adding affiliate links within YouTube.
- Targeting high PCP Keywords: Making videos on topics that will pay.
- Selling Links: Add paid links in description area of video
- Product Review Videos: Review
- Udemy: Lead generation to your Udemy course.
- Paid Reviews: Sponsored videos.
- Donations: Patreon and more.
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- YouTube – (Monetize Your YouTube Channel)
- Keyword Planner -(Research Topics With Highest CPC)
- ClickBank (Affiliate Network)
- SharASale (Affiliate Network)
- Commission Junction (Affiliate Network)
- Ali Express (Find Manufactures In China)
- Ebay (Sell Your Products Online)
- Amazon Associates (Earn A Commission For Referring To Amazon)
- Udemy (Hosts your Online Course)
- Patreon (Recurring fundraising)
- Real Store Owner (Drop Ship Course)
- Resources (Resources I Use or Trust)
Here is the course I learned from. It comes along with 3 free gifts.