Ep 27: Why NOT To Partner With A Guru
In this episode we cover hiring a consultant vs partnerships…
When starting out in eCommerce, there can be quite the learning curve. Most aspiring entrepreneurs either pay for expert advice (hire a consultant) or partner-up with someone who has experience. Both are great ways to quickly jump start your business to profitability but what are the downsides? This week Mike gives you the down and dirty when it comes to partnerships….the good, the bad, and the UGLY. He also explains why hiring a consultant to help your business grow is usually a lot cheaper in the long run. So before you jump into a partnership and relinquish a sizable chunk of your future profits, you must hear this episode. Don’t miss out on all of this and more on this week’s episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast!
What’s covered in this episode (Ep27).
- Partnerships vs Consultants
- Getting Expert Advice to help Grow Your Business.
- The Pitfalls of Partnerships.
- Cost Analysis of a Partnership vs a Consultant.
- Why Partnerships Usually Fail.
- How to Truly Benefit from Hiring a Consultant.
- NEW Drop Ship Consulting Service.
- Also, Future Updates and Changes to My Website….
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- Real Store Owner (Website – Drop Ship Course)
Here is the course I learned from.