Ep 8: Dealing w/ Product Returns & Store Optimizations
In this episode we talk handling product returns & five ecommerce optimization techniques…
Ever ponder the proper way to deal with damaged/returned products someone bought from you online store? Mike breaks down all facets of dealing with returns like typical return policies, customer voluntary returns, defective products and the ever dreaded ‘customer from hell’. He also addressed a store owner’s recourse when a negative review is posted online. And for the second half of the show, five ecommerce online store optimization techniques are discussed (exit popups, customer reviews, minimizing steps to check-out, basic seo and when to optimize your product pages). Don’t miss out on all of this and more on this week’s episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast!
What’s covered in this episode (ep8).
- How to Properly handle product returns.
- Typical return policies for online store.
- Options for dealing with defective products.
- Satisfying a customer that can’t be satisfied.
- Receive a bad store review online? What are your options?
- Drop Ship / eCommerce store optimizations.
- Exit popups, customer reviews and minimizing steps to check out.
- Also, SEO basics and when (and which) to optimize your product pages.
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- Privy (App – Exit Pop-Ups)
- Exit Offers (App – Exit Pop-Ups)
- Exit Coupon (App – Exit Pop-Ups)
- Promotion Pop-Up (App – Exit Pop-Ups)
- Zappos (App – Exit Pop-Ups)
- Drop Shipping Resources (Tools/Resources)
- Real Store Owner (Drop Ship Course)
- Drop Ship Optimizer (Optimizer Your Store)
- SEO For eCommerce (Store SEO Course)