Ep 31: The Three Kings of eCommerce Conversions
In this episode we discuss three areas to focus on to maximize conversion…
When it comes to conversion rates (getting people to actually hit the buy button), there are three main focus areas. Above all else, as a eCommerce store owner, you absolutely must first focus on your product images, titles and then your reviews. Mike shares his insight on these three areas and why they, above all else, are crucial to success. As if that wasn’t enough, he also touches on the importance of bullet points and when you should start all these optimizations in the first place. Don’t miss out on all of this and more on this week’s episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast!
What’s covered in this episode (Ep31).
- The three holy grail focus areas on a product page.
- Product Images and why to tackle them first.
- Product titles and why not to solely title stuff.
- Product Reviews and why/how they build confidence.
- The fourth ‘three kings’…bullet points.
- Some extra bonus tips on other areas of focus.
- Also, when should these optimizations optimally be enacted.
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- eCommerceFuel Guest Fahim Naim (Podcast – eCommerceFuel)
- Real Store Owner (Website – Drop Ship Course)
Here is the course I learned from.