Ep 32: Travel Hacking: Start a Business, Travel Free
In this episode we explore travel hacking with credit cards…
There are many perks that come along with being an entrepreneur and that rings true with starting a eCommerce online store as well. If you sell a physical products online and your not paying your suppliers with rewards credit cards…your a fool. This week Mike explains how he is able to travel the world largely for free using a unique form of travel hacking called ‘credit card churning’. If you think your getting the most benefit out of your credit cards…your probably wrong. As a BONUS, Mike also explains how some Non-US Residents can get in on the action. Don’t miss out on all of this and more on this week’s episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast!
What’s covered in this episode (Ep32).
- Utilizing Credit Card Points/Miles/Rewards to Travel Free.
- Importance of Using the Right Credit Card to Pay Suppliers.
- Finding and Maximizing on Massive ‘Sign-up’ Bonus Giveaways.
- Doubling Down: Getting Twice the Bonus Rewards.
- The Fine Print: What to Look For; Look-Out For.
- How to Get a Rewards CC as a Non-US Resident?
- Who Should Steer Clear of These Cards?
- Also, What Exactly to Look For in a Rewards Credit Card.
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- Barclay Arrival+ Credit Card (Credit Card – Barclays Bank
- Zerocard (Credit Card – Zero Financial)
- MillionMileSecrets.com (Blog – Website)
- ThePontsGuy.com (Blog – Website)
- Apply For a ITIN (Form – USA IRS)
- Apply For USA CC As a Foreigner (Blog – Website)
- Rewards CC’s For Australians (Blog – Website)
- Rewards CC’s For Canadians (Blog – Website)
- Rewards CC’s For United Kingdom (Blog – Website)
- Real Store Owner (Website – Drop Ship Course)
Here is the course I learned from.