Ep 30: Unspoken Realities of Being a Entrepreneur
In this episode we reveal what its really like being a entrepreneur…
Anyone who has ever been an employee has at one point in their career also dreamed of being an entrepreneur working for oneself. It seems so wonderful and liberating but is that the whole story? Is entrepreneurship all its cracked up to be? Well if you want to get the inside scoop about the positives AND the negatives that come with working for yourself then your in luck because Mike is going to do just that. Mike shares his 15+ years in the trenches and covers what it is really like living the life of a serial entrepreneur. Don’t miss out on all of this and more on this week’s episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast!
What’s covered in this episode (Ep30).
- Mikes 15+ Year History of Being a Entrepreneur.
- The Downsides and Unintended Consequences of Working for Yourself?
- Stress, Loneliness, Financial Strain, Sleep Deprivation…
- Adverse Effects on Your Family Life/Relationships.
- Inability For Others to Understand Your Situation.
- You May Have Free Time But Often Others Don’t.
- Also, Enough About Bad…Tell Me About the Benefits…
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- Ep 3: My Background: Entrepreneurship... (Podcast – MikeWorksOnline)
- A Little History About Mike (Blog – MikeWorksOnline)
- Real Store Owner (Website – Drop Ship Course)
Here is the course I learned from.