Ep 26: What eCommerce Business Is Right For You?
In this episode we discuss picking a online business when you brand new to eCommerce…
Most aspiring internet entrepreneurs only have a month or two window in which to experience some level of success before they give up on their dream. There is no data as to why this is but it seems this phenomenon ring true for most of the population. In this episode Mike recaps another fellow pod-caster’s (Steve Chou – MyWifeQuitHerJob.com – Ep#131) episode in which he discusses the best long-term sustainable online business to start. The caveat, as Mike explains, is that the episode leaves out one crucial component when determining what eCommerce business is best for any aspiring online entrepreneur. This overlooked aspect is the need for a ‘quick win’. This ‘quick win’ fuels the confidence and ultimately can be the spark that sustains one’s drive to see the business through, all the way to profitability. Don’t miss out on all of this and more on this week’s episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast!
What’s covered in this episode (Ep26).
- Recap of: Ep131, MyWifeQuitHerJob Podcast
- Online Income eCommerce Business Models.
- Drop Shipping.
- Drop Ship: Amazon to Ebay.
- Retail Arbitrage.
- Drop Shipping on Amazon.
- Private Labeling – Sell on Amazon.
- Sell Wholesale on Amazon FBA
- Sell Wholesale on Own Website
- Private Labeling – Sell on Own Website
- Also, why a business with a ‘Quick Win’ may be more important then sustainability….
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- Ep 131. MyWifeQuitHerJobs Podcast (Podcast)
- Real Store Owner (Website – Site Analyzer)
- Drop Ship Optimizer (Optimizer Your Store – Membership Course)
- SEO For eCommerce (Store SEO Course)