Ep 33: YouTube-Amazon Associates Business Model
In this episode alternative YouTube income sources are explored…
We have all heard of monetizing a YouTube channel by allowing YouTube (Google) to show ads before videos. This is the default way most video creators turn their videos into a paycheck (a very small paycheck). What if though there was a better, more lucrative way to profit from all your hard work. Mike says there is and its called Amazon Associates. This week he explains how simply adding a link pointing to a Amazon product (mentioned or seen in a video) can quickly earn you a small fortune that quickly can outpace any current Google Adsense revenue. In addition to Amazon Associates, a few other practical techniques are also revealed. Don’t miss out on all of this and more on this week’s episode of the eCommerce Quick Tips Podcast!
What’s covered in this episode (Ep33).
- The Basic YouTube Adsense Monetization Model.
- How to Harness the Power of Amazon Associates on YouTube.
- How Exactly Amazon Associates Commission Structure Works.
- Using YouTube to Send Traffic to Your Own eCommerce Site.
- Making/Posting Product Videos on YouTube to Rank on Google SERP.
- Other Options: Patreon KickStarter, GoFundMe, IndyGoGo.
- Sending YouTube Audience to Your Blog/Forum.
- Sponsorship(s) , Product Placements & Website/Business Promotions.
- Also, the Importance of Making Videos on Topic(s) You Love.
Leave a Review on iTunes:
- Amazon Associates (Website – Amazon Associates)
- Amazon Affiliate Income (Website- Amazon)
- Create YouTube Channel (Website – Google)
- Google Adsense (Website – Google)
- SocialBlade.com (Website – YouTube Channel Income)
- Patreon.com (Podcast – eCommerceFuel)
- KickStarter.com (Podcast – eCommerceFuel)
- GoFundMe.com (Podcast – eCommerceFuel)
- IndyGoGo.com (Podcast – eCommerceFuel)
- Real Store Owner (Website – Drop Ship Course)
Here is the course I learned from.